Disclaimer: This is not a futile attempt to build my personal brand! Ha! Ok...had to say that because I was tagged by dear friend, Geoff Livingston.
- I used to do a spider dance before going to bed to keep spiders from biting me while asleep....deep rooted arachnophobia because I lived in a renovated basement in Oklahoma where brown recluses are abundant...of course, this also stems from OCD!
- I despise drinking water.
- My dream of seeing Paris in winter is finally coming true.
- I named my daughter after a title of an Anne Rice novel.
- Diamonds are not this girl's best friend. I prefer emeralds, moonstone and amber gems. Although I will not frown on anything that appears in a blue box.
- One day, I would like to complete falconry training.
- Ketchup belongs on everything.
Here are the peeps I would like to hear from:
(Picture courtesy parakeetpeach.)